perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: mp2+A2::SL
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 05:28:23 GMT
Fred Moyer wrote:
> I checked and Apache::Dispatch uses 'perl Makefile.PL MOD_PERL=2'.
>
> http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/apache-dispatch/trunk/Makefile.PL?revision=51&view=markup
Thanks Fred -- that works fine for Apache-SizeLimit standalone and _IS_ what its doing AND
it works GREAT.

BUT

-apxs /path/to/apxs needs to be PASSED THROUGH from mod_perl
based on MP_APXS for dynamic builds

or

-httpd needs to be constructed from MP_AP_PREFIX
BUT
you can dynamically change the binary name/location based on httpd's ./configure
so thats going to be REALLY ugly.

Without this, the Apache-SizeLimit test suite will not run the httpd related tests.

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
       <___/