perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: mp2+A2::SL
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:24:49 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So we need to set either ENV{MOD_PERL}=2 or perl Makefile.PL MOD_PERL=2
>
> The latter results in invalid args for MakeMaker.
>
> Anybody want to suggest another method or is just setting the ENV okay.  I guess I only
hesistate
> because of its name.  Feel free to commit this or something else and don't wait for me.
Another solution is to take MP_APXS and pass it as -apxs (only for dynamic builds though)
Actually, if we want the full set of tests to run I think we need to do it that way. *bother*

Static gets slightly more interesting....

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
       <___/