perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Apache::SizeLimit snaffoo?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:52:41 GMT
David Wheeler wrote:
> On Aug 11, 2006, at 14:28, David Wheeler wrote:
>
>>> FOO, the need_module version check happens after the import.  I'll
>>> tweak that later, but for now, just try the SVN of it.
>>
>> Demanding bastard, aren't you? ;-) Well there are a bunch of failures
>> there, too (attached). So I ran the tests for Apache::SizeLimit with
>> PERL5_LIB=../perl-framework/blib/lib and here are the results from
>> that run:
>
> Any work on this front, Philip?
Well the import() foo and USE_MAPS were fixed, but in /trunk not in /stable.
HEAD is unstable ATM due to the mp1/mp2 hybridization thats happening.

I'll move them over when I get a chance.

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
        <___/