perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r429556 - in /perl/Apache-SizeLimit/trunk/t: apache/check_n_requests.t apache/check_n_requests2.t response/TestApache/check_n_requests.pm response/TestApache/check_n_requests2.pm
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:20:42 GMT

> I realize this is "devish" but I wanted the larger audience for testing.
>
> I'd appreciate a sanity check from other members of our community.  If it looks good,
I think we can
> roll 0.92-RC1 and then 0.92 RELEASE and save the mp1/mp2 split for 0.93.

sounds reasonable - the API is currently broken, right?

> If everyone's busy, I'll RM for it(or is Dave R. designated ?)

I think anyone who has the tuits and inclination can take care of it.

> Also, while we're at it, some feed back on the Apache-SizeLimit integration into the
mp 1.x series would be great.
> As seen:
> 	http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=422172&view=rev
> 	through
> 	http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=422381&view=rev

the changes you outlined in your other mail seem reasonable, namely
pulling out common code to a common lib and making the handlers target
specific.  I'm actually liking this idea more and more, as distributing
Apache::SL and Apache2::SL in the same package solves a lot of the
Makefile tricks we'd need to come up with while not requiring changes by
folks already migrated to mp2.

--Geoff