perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Apache::SizeLimit - branch proposal
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 04:10:04 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to propose we(I) create
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/perl/Apache-SizeLimit/branches/shared

or some other such name for the work of making A::SL compatible with mp1 and mp2
using a shared code base.

Having thought more about that, I like the idea of having a common set of utility
functions, but the handlers() in different packages as this gets rid of all the IF() foo
for constants co-existence.

When done, we can do an svn switch shared->trunk or similar operation.

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."