perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r422381 - /perl/modperl/branches/1.x/Makefile.PL
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:20:10 GMT
> Sadlly, the existing mod_perl 1.x framework seems to orphan
> the httpd process after make test BEFORE Apache-Test gets
> a chance to startup for Apache-SizeLimit.
I take this part back....

I was running my perl Makefile.PL with -httpd.
Removing this seems to solve the problem.
Don't figure, but it works, so I'm happy.

Please give it a spin when you get a chance now that the Apache-SizeLimit is
in place via svn:externals.

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."