perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: doap_Perl.rdf
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:29:11 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was going to update our project.apache.org doap file to include Apache-SizeLimit
> and noticed is also doesn't include Apache-Test.  Should it include both, neither, or
one of these ?

I originally modeled the doap file after httpd, but looking at
projects.apache.org I think the xml pmc is the better one to use.  if
you're so inclined, it would be cool to have mod_perl and Apache-Test,
at least, as I consider them both true projects.  the docs and
Apache-SizeLimit might have their own repositories, but I think that's
more a convenience than anything - the work done in those is really part
of the mod_perl "project" I'd think.

but, really, if you're going to spend any effort I leave what it looks
like completely up to you :)

--Geoff