perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: Please review final tarball for Apache::SizeLimit 0.9
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:15:36 GMT
Dave Rolsky wrote:
> http://people.apache.org/~autarch/Apache-SizeLimit-0.9.tar.gz
>
> This is the tarball I'd like to upload to CPAN tomorrow.
>
> The only changes since RC2 are ...
>
> * I fixed the problem in the Makefile.PL where it called a method on
> Apache::TestConfig that does not exist in older versions of Apache::Test.
> * I explicitly removed support for OSX (darwin) in the various spots
> where we check the OS.
>
> Please review this tarball and vote on it.

looks good to me.  all tests passed and behave as expected on fc5 using
these variants

  $ perl Makefile.PL
  $ perl Makefile.PL -apxs /usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
  $ perl Makefile.PL -httpd /usr/local/apache/bin/apxs

+1 on release.  ping me tomorrow on irc if you need anything (assuming
there are two more +1 votes and no complaints that would prevent a release)

--Geoff