perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] http://svn.apache.org/asf/frepos/perl/Apache-SizeLimit
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 15:47:26 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Bringing this thread back to the dev list.
>
> http://svn.apache.org/asf/repos/perl/Apache-SizeLimit
>
> has been created and populated with SizeLimit.pm from
> http://svn.apache.org/asf/repos/perl/modperl/branches/1.x/lib/Apache/SizeLimit.pm

> I believe there is enough setup at this point for others to jump in and
> help out.

dave's cla was recorded, so I asked for dave's apache.org account from
the proper authoritites.  once that's set up dave should be able to
commit to the repository.  but anyone can check it out using http://
instead of https://

in the meanwhile, I tweaked the files a bit wrt Apache-Test and verified
that the tests skip and/or run under various conditions on linux.  and I
verified that the three basic tests pass under linux.  so things are
looking pretty good as far as I can tell.

so, if folks could please give the package a whirl on various platforms
so we can get as much prework done while waiting for dave's commit
access to show up.

--Geoff