perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: time for 2.0.3 ?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:38:00 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi, I just counted 20 changes in the CHANGES file since 2.0.2.
>
> I'm seeing all tests pass again on all 3 mpms and all httpd versions
> 2.055+ on FreeBSD.
>
> I'm not sure about windows (randy,steve?)

All OK here on WinXP with 2.2.2, except for the known api/status
failures.  I haven't tried 2.0.x for a while.

I think Randy wants to commit a fix for apr/finfo failures that he's
seeing, though, so at least wait for that.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.