perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject [mp2] finfo->ctime on Win32
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 04:34:24 GMT
Hi Steve, and all,
    With the svn mp2 sources on Win32, and with either
Apache/2.0 or Apache/2.2, I'm getting a couple of
failures on t/(apr|apr-ext)/finfo.t with the finfo->ctime
tests. The failures looked like
    # testing : $finfo->ctime()
    # expected: 1135891825
    # received: 1135888225
and so differ by 3600. Steve, I know that you've
encountered this general type of problem before
(in the context of Win32::UTCFileTime, and related
to time zones and daylight savings time) - do you
see a similar failure? I'm thinking it might be an
idea to just skip the ctime tests on Win32, unless
someone knows what the root cause of the problem is.
Thanks.

--
best regards,
Randy