perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: Apache/2.2.2 on Win32
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 14:22:16 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Wed, 24 May 2006, Steve Hay wrote:
>
>> I only have a couple of other test failures left in my configuration
>> too now:
>> Failed Test       Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
>> t\api\status.t   6    2  33.33%  4-5
>> t\apr-ext\finfo.t      27    4  14.81%  11-12 25-26t\apr\finfo.t
>> 28    4  14.29%  12-13 26-27
>> 11 tests and 36 subtests skipped.Failed 3/240 test scripts,
>> 98.75% okay. 10/2400 subtests failed, 99.58% okay.
>
> The problem with the api/status test I think is known.
> For the (apr|apr-ext)/finfo.t tests, the problem
> turned out to be a bug in the apr library that comes
> with Apache/2.2 on Win32, which causes the FPROT_WREAD
> and FPROT_WWRITE tests to fail. This is scheduled to
> be fixed in the next apr release, so for now, I committed
> a patch to skip these tests on Win32 for Apache/2.2.

OK, works for me.  Just the api/status test failures left, then.

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.