perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Mared Schranz" <schrma...@bitmovers.it>
Subject Re: your crrdit
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 20:21:22 GMT
D i ea v r H e om l e O f wne m r,

Your c o re y di i t doesn't matte w r to us!

If you O d WN m r d ea p l e a st k at o e and want
I w MME p DIAT m E c z as i h to s k pe m nd ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L p OW c ER your mon b thly p z aym k ent t s
by a third or mor s e,
here are the d k ea h ls f we ha r ve T n OD e AY:

$ 4 b 90 , 0 e 00 a n s lo b w a k s 3 , 6 t 5 %
$ 3 e 70 , 00 d 0 a s s lo z w a z s 3 , 9 d 0 %
$ 4 g 90 , 00 e 0 a a s l q ow a w s 3 , 2 p 0 %
$ 2 o 50 , 00 q 0 a q s l k ow a q s 3 , 3 g 5 %
$ 20 i 0 , 00 n 0 a l s lo l w a x s 3 , 5 d 5 %

V c is l it o c ur s k it o e <http://geocities.com/QuanaAndinseythy/>

Mared Schranz , A l ppr e ova l l M y ana b ge b r

  _____

and are cold and sick with hunger is maddening. I could eat anything in
the wide world now, for hours on end-but not an apple!
With the willing help of Fili and Kili, Thorin and Bilbo at last
discovered the remainder of the company and got them out. Poor fat