perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject filter/in_str_declined_read test
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 22:18:18 GMT
I'm wondering if anyone has seen any problems with the
filter/in_str_declined_read test? On Win32, when run
as part of the full test suite, I get a failure:
    t\filter\in_str_declined_read......request has failed
       (the response code was: 500)
which is the only failure encountered. Nothing of
interest appears in the error log, and no additional
information arises if the tests are run in verbose
mode. However, if I run the test individually, or use
SMOKE on a group of tests which includes this test,
about 50% of the time the test succeeds.

--
best regards,
Randy