perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: add_config test
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 00:25:56 GMT
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Randy Kobes wrote:

> The t/TestAPI/add_config test fails for me on Win32
> because the current way of getting the directory in
> on line 58 of add_config.pm produces an invalid directory
> name on Windows due the the presence of the drive letter.
> This diff:
[ ... ]
> fixes it for me.

That diff does fix the problem for me when the test is
run once, but in using SMOKE to track down failures
in perl/ithreads*.t when the full test sequence is run, I
found this sequence:

C:\svn\mp2>perl t/TEST t\api\add_config.t  \
  t\api\lookup_misc.t t\api\aplog.t   \
  t\api\internal_redirect.t t\api\add_config.t

produces a failure when the 2nd t\api\add_config.t is run.
The message is
    t\api\add_config...........# connecting to
     http://localhost:8561/TestAPI__add_config/
     request has failed (the response code was: 500)
but nothing appears in the error log related to this.

I tried this sequence on linux (prefork), but it was OK.

--
best regards,
Randy