perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: Time for 2.0.3 ?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 22:15:30 GMT
On Fri, 10 Mar 2006, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

> Unless anybody has strong objections about this, I'd like
> to volounteer to RM 2.0.3 sometime next week. I'd like to
> see Geoff's connection pnotes[1] make it in, but apart
> from that, I think we've got enough bug fixes (and new
> features) to justify making a release.

There are some problems with running the tests on Win32,
which I'll send a separate message about, but unfortunately
they're problems related to the order that the tests are run
in (ie, running them individually is fine). One can use
SMOKE to narrow this down, but I'm just wondering if
anyone's seen similar problems on non-Win32?

--
best regards,
Randy