perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: APR config flags
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:45:39 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Mike Smith wrote:
>
>> This patch will make sure that additional library paths are included
>> in the build flags so that mod_perl will use the same versions of
>> libraries that APR does
>
> +1 here.... I think that libapreq2 might be able to make use of this too
> but I have to check.  Since I've been out of it for a while, I'll wait
> for a +1 before I commit anything.

I think,

   apu-config --link-ld

should already include the output for --ldflags (at least that's what the
documents say), but waiting for apr-dev to even look at the problem, not
talking about solving it is an exercise in futility. So definitely a big
+1 for Mike's patch.

even if apu-config were to be fixed now, the version used by httpd-2.0
generation most likely will be not fixed.