perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [rt.cpan.org #18230] Apache::SizeLimit (shared mem pages) broken for bsd systems]
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 04:42:29 GMT
> maxrss is in KB, but ixrss is not
>
> ApacheSizelimit incurrectly assumes ixrss to be in KB
Geoff, I thought I responded to the RT today.

 From my FreeBSD 6.0 - Release man pages GETRUSAGE(2)

ru_ixrss     an ``integral'' value indicating the amount of memory used
              by the text segment that was also shared among other pro-
              cesses.  This value is expressed in units of kilobytes *
              ticks-of-execution.  Ticks are statistics clock ticks.  The
              statistics clock has a frequency of sysconf(_SC_CLK_TCK)
              ticks per second.

That says kilobytes to me ?