perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r372010 - /perl/modperl/trunk/src/modules/perl/modperl_cmd.c
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 02:07:25 GMT
> A quick grep shows this is indeed the only instance, but there are quite a few
> similar usages in [httpd/modules/ldap/*, so I am not alone at the ASF ;-)
Just for the record, I was disputing the correctness and am amazed how many
never used that form.

I'm fine with it either way actually.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me subsides."