perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: [mp2 patch] accessors for User and Group directives in httpd.conf
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:11:35 GMT
 >>> Another concern is windows - so if someone can try to build with this
 >>> patch on windows that would be great.
 >

 >> Patch looks good, at least on Linux/OSX it passes all tests 100%.
 >> It certainly would be nice to get feedback for win32 platforms before
 >> checking it in. Otherwise, I think it's a good idea.
 >
 > It should probably return 0 and 0 on win32.

The attached patch hopefully has it right.

But my main concern is the API, if everybody happy about it, I'll just
commit it and then we will polish the corners...

Stas Bekman mailto:stas@stason.org  http://stason.org/
MailChannels: Assured Messaging(TM) http://mailchannels.com/
The "Practical mod_perl" book       http://modperlbook.org/
http://perl.apache.org/ http://perl.org/ http://logilune.com/