perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: MP2 + Bleedperl broken
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:23:29 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
>> Stas, I'm 99% sure this is a FreeBSD specific problem.  I can not
>> duplicate this on Fedora Core 2/3
>
> I guess the next step is to try and reproduce it in a small program and
> hand it to p5p?

Thats what this was:

cat src/modules/perl/test.c

#include "EXTERN.h"
#include "perl.h"

#include "mod_perl.h"

int main (int argc, char **argv) {

   Perl_croak(Nullch);

   return 0;
}

I'm not exactly how to make that smaller other then by going through all
the damn *.h files that mod_perl.h brings in....

I'm willing to do it.... but would like to avoid wasted effort.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."

"I wanna hold ya till I die ... I wanna hold ya till the fear in me
subsides."