perl-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Wiles <fr...@wiles.org>
Subject module naming question
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:16:52 GMT

  Hi Everyone,

  I'm a BIG fan of using custom Apache directives in MP2 and because
  of this I've written a wrapper into my personal libs that makes using
  them a bit easier than the strict API calls.  It isn't very fancy, but
  helps make the simple things simple.

  It's not quite ready to show off, but I plan on finishing it up in
  the next couple of weeks.

  What are the conventions on using the Apache2:: and ModPerl::
  namespaces? Or do you feel a module like this belong in another
  area like Config:: ?  I figured I would ask on here before taking it
  up on the module author list.

  I hope that by making it even easier to use more people will use them.

  Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!