perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: perl-blead@26517 mp2's test suite fails
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:35:37 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Maybe... I noticed this just last night myself, but it was with 5.8.7
> IIRC.  I'll give it another whirl today.

I'll confirm the following combo:
perl 5.8.7 no ithreads
httpd 2.0.55 prefork mpm apr not threaded
mod_perl svn trunk

I just fired off a t/SMOKE and will check it in a while.

I'm betting its related to the local %ENV change as thats they only
recent change and I recall the test suite working before it.

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."