perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 2.0.3 and httpd 2.2
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:45:13 GMT
On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 09:52:46AM -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
> the two things that I'd like to get out in the next release are
>
>   - make sure that 2.2 tests cleanly, which apparenty it doesn't.
>
>   - remove the pod glue that's probably pointless now and adds a truckload
> of time to the install process
>
> not saying that I have the free tuits for either of these, but we certainly
> can't say that we support 2.2 if the tests don't pass...

The mod_perl test suite does pass with 2.2.0 in case that wasn't clear,
the failure I pointed out is new and is only seen if using the 2.2.x
branch (that-which-will-become-2.2.1).  (it seems to be explicitly
testing that "C-L: 0" is stripped from a HEAD response; that behaviour
was a bug which has been fixed)

joe