perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: [mp2] segfault during configuration via push_handlers PerlInputFilterHandler
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 02:50:26 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> In case someone is interested in solving this config time segfault, I've
> attached an A-T tarball that reproduces it. I've tried to merge it into
> the mp2 test suite, but I can't reproduce it there, since filterhandlers
> are already configured via httpd.conf and the stack is initialized, so
> mpxs_Apache2__ServerRec_push_handlers on PerlInputFilterHandler works. I
> suppose we should start that t_extra directory and drop there all the
> odd test suites which can't be fit into the main test suite.
Not to nit pick, but from the README

after all that, you can send mail to the mod_perl list
(modperl@perl.apache.org) , preferably
with a link to a place where the tarball can be found.
please do not attach the tarball.  thanks.

Which do we actually prefer ?

"Love is not the one you can picture yourself marrying,
but the one you can't picture the rest of your life without."