perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-2.0.2 RC1
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:30:39 GMT
On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> All tests passed on Fedora Core 3, apache 2.0.54, perl 5.8.7.  I give it
> +1, as soon as the fix that Randy was tracking is in.

Although it's a bit of a pain, I'd suggest making up a RC2
with the fix in. As well as fixing problems like Steve had
with the tests not running, the fix may in principle expose
new problems - for example, on my system, the tests for RC1
ran, but it didn't load any Apache modules enabled in
the system httpd.conf (as it couldn't find a valid
httpd.conf). Tests that require any such modules were thus
skipped. With the fix in such tests would then be run if
the required modules are enabled in the system httpd.conf.

--
best regards,
randy