perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: PAUSE permissions
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:14:37 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>
>> I went to pause and selected "3.1 Make somebody else co-maintainer"
>> but no
>> mod_perl modules showed up in my list.  so I'm not sure there's
>> anything I
>> alone can do...
>

> I would assume Andreas could do this, but, for future
> reference, it may be Stas that has that ability?

Assuming that you have the APML karma, here is how to do it.

1) login into https://pause.perl.org
2) menu click: Select Mailinglist/Action
3) choose APML and share_perms and click go
4) click 3.1 Make somebody else co-maintainer
5) choose the modules to give the perms to
    type the username of the new co-maintainer

and you are done. (I guess you want to save that somewhere, RELEASE file?)

I've done the above for Philip, but it said that he already had these
perms. So if Philip still can't index then you need to contact Andreas.