perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn.apache.org server certificate
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:34:16 GMT
Steve Hay wrote:
> Just checking out mp2 and I received this when it reached Apache-Test:
Were you checking out mp2 using just http, not https.  If so, I've seen this
before.  Its an SVN issue.  SVN overrules you on 'externals'

> Is this normal? I haven't seen it happen before.
I haven't seen it in a while though as I've been using https.
I believe I posted in the archives about this.

> The (mis-named) http://perl.apache.org/contribute/cvs_howto.html page
> makes no mention of this.  Perhaps it should?
It was just never renamed after the CVS->SVN switch. I'm guess because of the
redirects and the such?

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.