perl-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Hay <steve....@uk.radan.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] mod_perl-2.0.2 RC1
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:04:10 GMT
Randy Kobes wrote:
>> I'm working on trying to find out what causes Steve's problem in
>> running the tests - he specifies MP_AP_PREFIX
>> properly, but somehow the wrong Apache directory is picked
>> up. This might be a problem with Apache-Test ...
>

> I think the problem is that a fix in the current svn for
> Apache::TestConfigParse didn't make it into this rc. The
> diff is

[...]
> Steve, does this fix the tests for you?

Yes, that allows the test suite to get up and running (with \apache2 in
the httpd.conf file rather than \apache).  Thanks.

Now that I can run the tests, I find that there is one failure:
t\directive\perldo.t test 12:

# testing : $0
# expected: (?-xism:httpd)
# received: C:\apache2\bin\Apache.EXE
not ok 12

The attached (rather obvious) patch cures this, and all tests now pass
(including ModPerl-Registry).

Radan Computational Ltd.

and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error or there
are any problems, please notify the sender immediately. The unauthorized use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. Note that any views or opinions
of Radan Computational Ltd. The recipient(s) of this message should check it and any attached
virus transmitted by this email.