perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: PerlSections and Tie::DxHash issue
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 12:39:38 GMT

>>excellent.
>

> Bug indeed!
>
> So, just curious, are you using Tie::DxHash to tie %VirtualHost yourself ?
> Because in mp1 land, various magical <Perl> vars were tied like that behind
> the scenes. It wasn't really ported over to 2.0 and maybe it just should.

actually, in mp1 we used Tie::IxHash behind the scenes if it was present,
but that was really just part of a whole solution.  Tie::DxHash solves a
related but different problem than Tie::IxHash.  you can read all about in
in the archives or in recipe 2.17 in the mp cookbook or in the Tie::DxHash
manpage (IIRC).

--Geoff