perl-dev mailing list archives

From Hania Sabbidin Dimassi <hania...@gmail.com>
Subject Thesis on open source
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:19:15 GMT
Hello,

I am a student at the American University of Beirut (AUB) currently working
for a Masters degree in Engineering Management. I am in the process of
conducting research work on managerial and organizational aspects of the
open source software development process. Accordingly, I've devised a survey
to which I am inviting a number of open source software developers to fill
out.

 I would thus very much appreciate your help in filling out the online
survey, which will take around 15 minutes of your time and may be accessed
on:

http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=281002

 If you know of other developers willing to fill it out, please send them
this message.

 If you have any comments or feedback on the content or style of survey, or
if you believe you can provide other information that may be useful for my
thesis, please feel free to contact me.

 Thank you in advance,

Hania Sabbidin

Engineering Management Programme