perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.3.01 and t/modules/proxy.t
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:54:31 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> to that end, this patch seems to do the trick.  tested against 2.0.54 and
> httpd trunk.  someone else will need to test 2.0.47 since I'm getting odd
> compile warnings and coredumps in httpd at the moment on fc3 (unrelated to
> mod_perl) for that version.

While I'm thinking about it, from SOURCE, not ports on FreeBSD,

2.0.48 -> 2.0.50 of httpd with threaded apr don't compile on FreeBSD undermaintainer mode
because or apr_threadmutex.c
warnings/errors.

2.0.47 bus core dumps when you attempt to run it despite compiling under maintainer mode.
I believe this is your same core dump mentioned above.

so FreeBSD looks like 2.0.51 threaded and 2.0.48 not threaded

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/