perl-dev mailing list archives

From Doug MacEachern <do...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details]
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:24:47 GMT
heh, i thought my dougm at covalent address was turned off, i changed it
to another one that doesn't get any spam.  i still do some work for
covalent (including mod_perl stuff) but only part-time as a contractor,
fulltime with the other one http://www.hyperic.net/
philip, if you'd like to take over my B::* modules, that'd be great.
just let me know your cpan id and i'll chown to you.

belated congrats to all on the 2.0 release!