perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r280495 - /perl/modperl/trunk/lib/ModPerl/Config.pm
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:14:07 GMT
Stas Bekman wrote:
> pgollucci@apache.org wrote:
>
> code duplication detected :) whenever you find yourself duplicating code
> you should immediately consider refactoring. Otherwise the future won't
> be too good... :)
>
> This code should live in Apache::TestConfig and used here as a function
> call.
I saw that actually.

ModPerl::Config::as_string and Apache::TestConfig::as_string are remarkably but
not quite similiar.

I going to get to mentioning that .... I was thinking pretty much all of it
should be in in A-T and ModPerl::Config::as_string() should just be a set of
function calls to the A-T implementations.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/