perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Style update
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 01:35:18 GMT
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Stas Bekman wrote:
>
>> I don't really care either way, as long as things are consistent.
>
> Okay, back from vacation.  I think the consensus was
>
> my (
> instead of
> my(
>
> I'll resubmit a patch for viewing to do that instead of the initial
> way.  I'll also update the style guide.

But please try to submit it in chunks (several emails, especially the
docs) so it'll be easier to review :) And also try not to have other
unrelated changes in those patches :) Also if you feel like you are doing
the right thing, go ahead and commit those right away. After all those are
cosmetic changes...

Thanks a lot Philip for doing a great job!