perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: Question on a bugs_build TODO
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 03:31:32 GMT
> hmm, where would this fit into A-T?  can you query A-T for stuff like cpp or
> CFLAGS or other similar info already?  I would have thought it should go in
> Apache::Build

After digging through the conglomeration that is A-T
(don't get me wrong great software, but yeeesh!)

main::(./mp2bug:38):    ModPerl::TestReport->new(@ARGV)->run;
Apache::TestReport::new(lib/Apache/TestReport.pm:28):
Apache::TestReport::run(lib/Apache/TestReport.pm:60):
Apache::TestReport::run(lib/Apache/TestReport.pm:62):
Apache::TestReport::template(lib/Apache/TestReport.pm:117):
Apache::TestReport::replace(lib/Apache/TestReport.pm:49):
ModPerl::TestReport::config(lib/ModPerl/TestReport.pm:77):
ModPerl::Config::as_string(lib/ModPerl/Config.pm:26):
Apache2::Build::build_config(lib/Apache2/Build.pm:803):

Wich is roughly how we get to generate the mp2bug report at least the
httpd related parts filled in for @CONFIG@.

I responded to a previous poster about the script not being able to find
the httpd binary.  I said it didn't work for me either.  So
I saw its supposed to search ~/.apache-test and then @INC.

So I have no ~/.apache-test; I think I should?

Also the Apache/TestConfigData.pm is not installed when mp2 is installed
  which I _believe_ is intentional.

So supposedly its supposed to take the hash found in whichever one it
finds first and add it to $self->{vars}.

Obviously I need to figure this one out before doing the ldd part.

--
END
                 Nothing is impossible.

Consultant / http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/