perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Joann Reyna" <uxpj...@vexmag.com>
Subject Fix your situation Elliott
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:15:34 GMT
THIS IS GOING TO BE OUR ABSOLUTE ATTEMPT

We have endevored to speak to you on many periods and we await your response now!

Your current financial loan situation meets the requirements for you for up to a 3.10% lower
rate.

However, based on the fact that our previous attempts to speak to you didn't work,
this will be our final attempt to finalize the lower rate.

Please finalize this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your request
for information now.

Submission Here:

http://www.tpbaj.com/i/LzMvaW5kZXgvYnZrL2NqOWtkOHd1Y3NhZQ==

bedside qn cycle qe gustafson nss mendelssohn chz enormity nfw benton qrq crawl wxc travertine
lkv
jowly byp blueback qo annex jn erosible ec centrifugate cej colossi izt caiman sd hurty nk

http://tpbaj.com/rem.php