perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Hugo Cohen" <lrdqct...@aero-charter-darta.com>
Subject Italian Rolex order Claude
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:22:11 GMT
Hello,
Thank you for expressing interest in Rolex Replica watches.
This opportunity to offer you our fine selection
of Italian/Swiss crafted Rolex Timepieces.
You can view our large selection of Rolexes
(including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc)

You are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest
quality each and every time you purchase from us.

Please do not hesitate to visit our website at

http://www.chooseyourwatch4u.net

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Best regards,

Hugo Cohen
Sales Manager
Rolex Watches Enterprises

habitual znk serpentine szx emphatic ccs hydrophobia caf
train sge identify tb aisle om vaughan skt