perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Scott" <asc...@cymphonix.com>
Subject RE: Apache2::DBI
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 16:59:58 GMT
Looks like I may have jumped the gun on this...

When I call connect_on_init in startup.pl, $ENV{MOD_PERL_API_VERSION}
has not been set yet, so I get an error "Apache.pm was not loaded".
$ENV{MOD_PERL_API_VERSION} is set to '2' at the PerlResponseHandler
stage.

I can't find any documentation telling at what point
$ENV{MOD_PERL_API_VERSION} is set.  Is there something I should be

---
Aaron Scott
Software Engineer
Cymphonix -- Bandwidth Composer