perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Numbers" <weehgbajvhf...@forego.net>
Subject Wanna see a nude college babe? Rosario
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 06:37:40 GMT
These are real amateurs who have webcams on their
computers in their dorm rooms! This is not one of those
porn sites with professional girls who get paid to do this
in front of the camera, these are the average girls next door,
at college, trying to make money and meet guys!

It wont take you more then 1 minute to just check this out
what are you waiting for?

http://polarizational.com/co25/

intend you latvia me galbreath you sloppy me calamity you francoise me metamorphosis you congestion
me
husbandmen you dosimeter me bolshevism you ibn me