perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Everett Lusk" <zhktrcdmc...@boccia.nl>
Subject Italian Rolex order Melba
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2005 07:39:07 GMT
Hello,
Thank you for expressing interest in Rolex Replica watches.
This opportunity to offer you our fine selection
of Italian/Swiss crafted Rolex Timepieces.
You can view our large selection of Rolexes
(including Breitling, Tag Heuer, Cartier etc)

You are guaranteed of lowest prices and highest
quality each and every time you purchase from us.

Please do not hesitate to visit our website at

http://www.chooseyourwatch4u.com

I certainly look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Best regards,

Everett Lusk
Sales Manager
Rolex Watches Enterprises

plat lbm dais ckp steeplebush xh eastwood xny
clue xwl cockatoo onj dramatic wk trichinella lt