perl-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Kobes <ra...@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl 2.0.0-RC6
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 15:06:17 GMT
On Wed, 4 May 2005, Steve Hay wrote:

> Randy Kobes wrote:

> >>looks good, +1
> >
> >+1
> >
> Really?  Don't you get the test failures that myself and
> Markus have got?

Yes, but as Geoff said, this was a (belated) +1 for the
release candidate. Just as, for RC5, there was an error on
Win32 that you (Steve) raised with t/error/runtime.t (that
has been fixed with RC6), I think the general consensus here
is that isolated errors on particular platforms generally
shouldn't hold up a release candidate. Certainly though we
should try to fix this before the official 2.0 release.

--
best regards,
randy