perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: Some small fixes...
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 20:40:03 GMT
Nick *** wrote:
> Hello, it's me again trying to be useful :)

:)

> The following patch fixes 3 issues:
> 1. Fix a warning triggered by `ln` on Cygwin, when running
> perl Makefile.PL for a second time without previously running make clean.

committed.

btw, any reason why you didn't use perl's link() and File::Copy to do the
work? calling external shell is not a very clean way to code when you have
an API to do that.

> 2. Show MP_APU_CONFIG as an argument to Makefile.PL in the Usage menu.

committed

> 3. When compiling a static mod_perl and MP_AP_CONFIGURE="--with-apr=/some/path" argument
is given, Apache will use the apr-config at the given path, but mod_perl will use the default
at "srclib/apr/.libs".
> This should be fixed now.

committed with a few tweaks

thanks Nick.