perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject [VOTE] mp2.0.0 next week?
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 04:49:06 GMT
As RC6 release didn't reveal any significant problems (a few minor bugs
that are either already fixed or will be shortly), I propose that it's
time to get 2.0.0 out. I was thinking to work next week to polish things
and improve docs and get 2.0.0 towards the end of the week/or the
beginning of the following week.

Besides being long overdue, my personal reason for getting it out now, is
that I'm finishing my contract with TM shortly and I'll be on the road
having vacation and teaching mp2 during most of the summer, so I won't be
able to deal with any post-release problems if it's released later. Of
course there are others who can do that, but it seems that nobody has time
nowadays.

So please vote. Thanks.

+1