perl-dev mailing list archives

From Stas Bekman <s...@stason.org>
Subject Re: CPAN issues
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 05:09:27 GMT
Markus Wichitill wrote:
[...]
> I'm not one of those people, but I've noticed this:
>
> (Database was generated on Wed, 04 May 2005 03:57:52 GMT)
>
> cpan> m /Reload/
> Module          Apache2::Reload (G/GE/GEOFF/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC5.tar.gz)
> Module          Apache::Reload  (Contact Author Matt Sergeant [...])
> [...]
>
> cpan> readme Apache::Reload
> Running readme for module Apache::Reload
>
>   The module Apache::Reload isn't available on CPAN.
>
>   Either the module has not yet been uploaded to CPAN, or it is
>   temporary unavailable. Please contact the author to find out
>   more about the status. Try 'i Apache::Reload'.

What happened is that we have asked Matt to give us the perms on that
module, so when mp2 took over and then removed those, PAUSE didn't know
how to restore the originals. Therefore we need to ask Matt to login to
PAUSE and force a manual re-indexing of:
http://search.cpan.org/~msergeant/Apache-Reload-0.07/

Matt, would you please be so kind to do that for us? Thanks a lot!