perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] mod_perl 2.0.0-RC6
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:32:40 GMT

>>>looks good, +1
>>>

>>+1
>>

> Really?  Don't you get the test failures that myself and Markus have got?

for my part, that was a +1 to the release of RC6 (though a bit after the
fact).  not every failure is a showstopper for a release candidate to make
its way into the wild.

that's not saying I was or am +1 to making RC6 the official mp 2.0 - there
are obviously issues that remain that would be nice to clear up before we
bless 2.0.  in particular, there's no reason to rush into 2.0 until everyone
is reasonably satisfied with how mp2 works on their specific platform.

for the record, though, I don't see those failures, but I'm not running on
win32 :)

--Geoff