perl-dev mailing list archives

From Markus Wichitill <ma...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: CPAN issues
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:11:07 GMT
Geoffrey Young wrote:
> so, can folks take the time to look things over and make sure that
> everything is the way it needs to be?  a quick browse to
>
>   http://search.cpan.org/dist/Apache-Reload/
>
> shows the mp1 version, so I _think_ we're ok, but it would be nice to know
> for sure, especially from the people that were upset about all of this.

I'm not one of those people, but I've noticed this:

(Database was generated on Wed, 04 May 2005 03:57:52 GMT)

cpan> m /Reload/
Module          Apache2::Reload (G/GE/GEOFF/mod_perl-2.0.0-RC5.tar.gz)
Module          Apache::Reload  (Contact Author Matt Sergeant [...])
[...]

cpan> readme Apache::Reload
Running readme for module Apache::Reload

   The module Apache::Reload isn't available on CPAN.

   Either the module has not yet been uploaded to CPAN, or it is
   temporary unavailable. Please contact the author to find out
   more about the status. Try 'i Apache::Reload'.