perl-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Apache2::DBI
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 06:24:39 GMT
Hi All,

As you know a while back, I ported Apache::DBI to for mp2 RC5.

I haven't heard any feedback from it not even any complaints that it
doesn't work.. Though I'd say about 100 people downloaded the .tar.gz
from the access_log.

So my first questions is should I e-mail ask at something other then
ask@perl.org.

My second is what needs to be done to move Apache::DBI to SVN from CVS.

Third, if everyone is busy I could volunteer to upload it 0.96 to CPAN.

Thoughts ?

P.S.
   0.97 can incorporate Apache::Test into the test suite.
   rather then all of it at once.

--
END