perl-dev mailing list archives

From Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>
Subject Re: time for RC6?
Date Mon, 02 May 2005 17:19:31 GMT

Stas Bekman wrote:
> There were a few critical build bugs fixed since RC5 (like failing 'make
> install' and detection issue). Any chance we can go with RC6? And then
> if everything is clear 2 weeks later it can be 2.0.0.

I know I had kinda volunteered to do this, but I'm booked with the day job
this week and essentially offline for the two weeks following that.  so the
earliest I would be able to roll a candidate would be may 23.

if that's acceptable I'll do it then, but anyone else should feel free to
step up and roll a candidate in my absence if they feel moved to do so :)

--Geoff