perl-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe+gm...@sunstarsys.com>
Subject Re: vote on RC5
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:31:01 GMT
Geoffrey Young <geoff@modperlcookbook.org> writes:

> I don't think any of these should hold up the release process at this point
> - really, this release is about the rename and nobody has reported anything
> major on that front.  so, I'd like to post an official release to CPAN
> tomorrow morning.

Err, post a release candidate to CPAN, or are we unveiling mp2.0?
I want to see evidence that someone has mp1 and mp2 working in parallel,
including using Apache-Test, before I +1 an official release.

(Yes, I'll look into this myself soon, but if someone already has
it'd ease my concerns over a final release vs. a candidate).

--
Joe Schaefer